You will find the Institut für Klinische Molekularbiologie at two locations:
the main office is located directly on the campus of the University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein. This place is not far away from the harbor and the seaside promenade.
Haus 5, 2. floor
- by bus: no. 61 or 32/33; exit at the stop: “Uni Kliniken”.
- by train: from the main station it takes about 15 minutes by bus (lines as above) or 5 minutes by taxi to reach us.
Most of the employees are located at the Center of Molecular Life Sciences (ZMB) at the campus of Kiel University:
Am Botanischen Garten 11
- by bus: no. 60 S (express bus) or 81; exit at the stop: “Botanischer Garten”.
- by train: from the main station it takes about 20-30 minutes by bus (lines as above) or 15 minutes by taxi to reach us.
- by car: ask for passage at the barrier on Leibnizstraße. Then drive almost to the end of the street. Turn right into the parking lot in front of the Zentrum für Molekulare Biowissenschaften.
We are looking forward to your visit!